GLOBAL MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION CENTRE (GLOMAC)
Registration of Arbitrators
GLOMAC is an indigenous mediation and arbitration Centre established to boost the use of ADR in Ghana and beyond. We exist to offer corporate entities, associations, individuals etc. a viable, reliable and friendly option of resolving their disputes of all kinds either through international Arbitration, Domestic Arbitration, Customary Arbitration, Mediation etc., devoid of complexities as pertains to the Litigation option.
We employ sound client care and professionalism in our approach to every business transaction.
In order to meet our growing clients’ needs in timely fashion for value for money, we have resolved to expand the database or the list of Arbitrators we currently have.
Such being the case, individuals who are interested to serve as Arbitrators (commercial and domestic) are hereby invited to submit their credentials and evidence of practice to the administrator as follows;
1. Comprehensive CV in a third-party format
2. Certificate as a qualified ADR practitioner (arbitrator)
3. Certificate of Membership and Admission letter from an ADR Professional body.
4. Reference letter from the association indicating your standing.
5. One passport picture
6. Registration fee of Ghs200.00 in the case of Ghanaian nationals and 150 US dollars for foreign nationals
Interested Retired Judges and Magistrates May apply
Registration commences from 18th March – 15th April, 2019.
All applications should be submitted in person to our physical location.
Tel: 0503051658 / 0302908621
Address: P. O. Box GP 22356, Accra.
GPS Address: GA-073-3717, Eseefoo St Accra
GLOMAC: AVOID LITIGATION, SAVE COST, BE COMMITTED TO DIALOGUE AND INTEREST BASED APPROACH TO DISPUTE RESOLUTION.